No matter if you are a cat person or not, chances are that you are familiar with what it takes to live with one. It is definitely not down to cuddles and games, at least not all the time! One artist named Cody Stone Stowe began creating comics about his cat as soon as he got it, and we are more than certain that every cat owner would immediately relate to the funny comics below!
More info: Facebook, Instagram
1. Meet Coral the cat
The cutie and the artist are inseparable ever since they got together, which is way the comics exist!
It takes a really special person to be able to capture all those moments in such a cool way!
2. A cat would never understand what ‘no’ means
Cat owner often become real live scratch poles for their pets and this is kind of painful!
3. This happens much too often
For some weird reason cats seem obsessed with pulling off this stunt all the time!
4. Coral is obviously curious about the outside world
As you probably know, an indoor cat would find it really hard to survive out on the street for numerous reasons!
5. All you need to make the cat happy is a cardboard box
This is not a surprise for you, but it is still worth mentioning for those who consider getting a cat!
6. Coral is a typical cat and does not like foot petting for sure
While every dog would most likely love a belly rub with the owner’s feet, cats cannot stand it!
7. Cat owners would never wake their pet
Many cats are so attached to their owners that they always sleep on their lap, which could be s problem, actually!
8. Cats are often stunned by dogs who like them
Instead of showing fear, some dogs are excited to meet a cat and the situation often looks like this!
9. Cat owners will understand
Sometimes it doesn’t take much for a cat owner to find themselves in a situation like the one you see here!
10. They consider this their personal belongings
Most cats are confused when their owners clean their litter boxes because they consider it to be strange!
11. Litter boxes are often useless
Instead of trying to keep it all inside, cats tend to just toss everything out, making the litter box useless!
12. We guess this might be true
In fact, this must be the reason why indoor cats spend that much time looking out the window!
13. Here is another plausible scenario
If you happen to have a dog expect for the cat, you know how this goes, don’t you?
14. The sudden shift in their mood is a fact
We are not sure what provokes this, but it happens much too often, we guess!
15. This is how a true artist does things
This is funny example of how people who live alone with their cats communicate with them all the time.
16. Insects and cats can never be friends
In fact, cats think of them as some sort of a delicacy and we all know how this scene ends, right?
17. Even half a comic still makes for a good story
This is another artist touch but it happens to be one of the best comics on the list.
18. This must be one of Coral’s buddies
Here is different story with different characters showing how animals who hang out with cats adopt their behavior!
19. This is unlikely to happen in real life
This would be a lot more worrying if it happened to be a kid and not the cat instead!
20. Here is a favorite place for cats to nap
It seems that cats are comfy everywhere but they most often find the human face to be the place for a nap!
21. Now this is something super relatable
We already mentioned about the fact that cats sometimes see people as moving scratch poles!
22. The cat is always part of the fun at home
It seems that some cats are actually interested in everything their owners do!
23. Cats are always tempted to push things off tables and counters
As you can see, they simply feel the urge to do it and we have no idea why! It is like a code that is embedded in them!
24. This is the actual truth
People who have a pet at home often prefer to spend some time in their company instead of going out!
25. The lace game is a dangerous one
This comic shows the reason why you should definitely think twice before letting a cat play with your laces!
26. This is a huge no-no
Whenever you decide to stare at your cat, you should know that it can jump at you at any given moment!
27. We are convinced that cats can see things we simply cannot
if you happen to see your cat staring at the wall with a blank expression, then there is definitely something happening there!
28. Christmas trees are cats’ favorite playgrounds
As soon as you decorate the tree, your call will want to ruin it!
No matter how much you beg the cat to leave it alone, it is just not going to happen!
29. This pretty much sums it up
As you can see, the cat is basically always on top of the person it loves the most, and there is no escaping that!
30. This happens on a daily basis
This is probably some kind of an instinct but what matters the most here is that it is not exactly a pleasant experience.
31. This is probably a bit too much affection
It seems that cats are likely to show their love in a slightly different way than expected!
32. Now this is one possibility we never thought of
Maybe the thing with the ears cats do is related to another thing we are not aware of!
33. As we already mentioned, cats are not interested in toys
It seems that they prefer to choose their own toys and there is nothing we could do about it!
34. Sometimes cats are simply forced to put up with humans’ behavior
Now this is what only certain individuals are aware of! The rest think that cats like these pats on the head. They don’t.
35. Cats often live in their own world
Even if you think that they appreciate what you do for them, chances are that they simply ignored everything!
36. This is what happens if you let the cat outside
Indoor cats are not used to being dirty like the ones living outside, so they should just stay inside!
37. This is a nice way to interpret a cat’s gifts
Of course, you cannot expect a cat to come up with a real gift, but there plenty of other ‘gifts’ around.
38. All felines love food from pouches
It seems that the sound of opening a pouch can make a cat obey any order, just like a dog!
39. Here is another typical cat reaction
Felines expect dogs to fear them and when this does not happen, they get all confused or pissed off.
40. This is the sad reality
Unfortunately for every cat owner, the cat always wins the control over the bed territory!
41. Here is how a cat would cook
We guess we could go with that stuffing, because every can of cat food we have seen smells yummy!
42. Cats are really picky about everything
Well, it seems that a feline may act spoiled but this is just the normal behavior of any cat!
43. Leaving the house is always like this
Cats really mind to be left alone so they always do their best to keep their humans there.
44. Working from home is hard when you have a cat
The reason is the constant attention that the cat demands from you and even if you shower it with love, it would not be enough!
45. This is usually a false alarm
Whenever you hear a strange noise at home, it is more likely the cat making some kind of a mess again!
46. This is another pouch-related comic
As we already mentioned, felines simply love pouches and they know the sound of one being opened!
47. Sometimes cat refuse the love you have for them
Smothering your cat with kisses is a no-no in certain cases. It depends on their mood!
48. When it comes to pouches, they often demand them
It seems that a car could be really specific in its demand when it comes to wet food!
49. These pointers are a source of endless fun
Cats never give up when they chase one of these!
50. This is something you are used if you have a cat
it seems that felines miss the litter box more than often, meaning you would have to clean a huge mess!